Geneba
About Geneba


Geneba Properties N.V. was founded in March 2014 and operates as a listed real estate investment company headquartered in Amsterdam with an additional office in Munich. Geneba’s shares are listed on the Dutch NPEX stock exchange and the company holds an AIFMD licence.

 

Geneba manages a property portfolio that consists primarily of logistics and light industrial properties in Germany and the Netherlands. The long-term leased properties in the portfolio are audited every six months by internal and external evaluators in accordance with internationally recognised valuation standards.

 

The main shareholder is Catalyst Cooperatief U.A. of Amsterdam, through which two Canadian investment funds managed by private equity company Catalyst Capital Group Inc. of Toronto hold stakes in Geneba.

 

Geneba was founded in the course of a loan restructuring of the insolvent company Homburg Invest Inc. Company properties with long-term leases and a value of €514 million were hived off and transferred to Geneba as part of a debt equity swap.

 

In January 2015, Geneba successfully raised new equity of € 207 million via a Rights Issue. The proceeds from this capital increase have been used to finance new investments in alignment with the company’s growth strategy.

 

On April 15, 2017 Frasers Property International Pte. Ltd ("Frasers Property"), a full subsidiary of Frasers Centrepoint Limited, has agreed to acquire Catalyst Re Coöperatief U.A. ("Catalyst Coop")'s 86.56% stake in Geneba Properties N.V. (the "Catalyst Coop Sale") and make a one-time all-cash offer, at the same value as the Catalyst Coop Sale, for the remaining 13.44% depositary receipts (the "One-time Offer").

For further Information, please see the joint press release of Geneba and Frasers Property of 15 April 2017.


Our Offices

Geneba Properties N.V.          

Geneba Deutschland Advisory GmbH

Apollolaan 153
1077 AS Amsterdam
THE NETHERLANDS

T. +31 (0)20 261 0710

Seitzstraße 23
80538 München
GERMANY

T. +49 (0)89 2109 3680