Development & renovation
The professional management of operationally critical property by Geneba frees up resources and saves costs for the tenant in sale and leaseback transactions. Geneba also acts as a professional partner for the development and renovation of key operational property.
Development and renovation of operational property
Customised solutions for the implementation of your growth plans
Geneba engages in the ongoing development of the property, tailors the property to the individual needs of the tenant and handles new construction and renovations whether it concerns a logistics property, production plant, a warehouse or a storage property.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Release tied-up capital to finance growth - without increasing debt or extending the balance sheet
- Strengthen equity by disclosing hidden reserves - in many cases the book value of operational property is far less than the market value
- Converting existing financial reserves for new investments - enables investments in new production plants or for research and development activities
- For companies that want to grow Geneba develops the required operating facilities without otherwise tying up equity
- Professional management of operational property with corresponding cost savings without compromising service quality - experience shows that operating costs are generally halved through professional facility management
- Long-term planning certainty and high degree of cost transparency - rental costs, maintenance costs and refurbishment costs are planned on a professional and long-term basis, preventing unexpected surprises and providing a clear and transparent basis for calculation
- Tax benefits with the right contract structure - savings in business and inheritance tax through the transfer of property to the new owner
- Increased ability to access the capital markets - operational property that is under the ownership of a manufacturer is easily valued at a discount. Conversely, the divestment of an operationally critical property generally has a positive correlation with share price increases and higher valuations